Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions -
The term 'Princess You or ‘princessyou.in’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without princessyou's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorityUsers Eligibility
The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the Princessyou system by Princessyou for any reason whatsoever. If you do not conform to the above qualification, you shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are below the age of eighteen (18) years, you may avail the Services provided by Princessyou through your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
Princessyou reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, you are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Account to another party.User Account, Password and Security
Princessyou makes the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided Princess certain required User information and created an account ("Account") through Princessyou ID and password or other log-in ID and password, which can include a facebook, gmail or any other valid email ID(collectively, the "Account Information").
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Princessyou of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, as we do not share your confidential information with any Third Party and please(b) ensure that you exit from Your Account at the end of each session.
The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is strictly prohibited.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete) to anyone or Princessyou has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the customer abuses or misbehaves with our team , Princessyou has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) and can take legal action for the same